Friday 22 January 2016

inspired

One of the problems I have with the internet is that when I have a look around at what other artists are doing, there is SO MUCH amazing stuff out there that it's hard not to feel daunted. So much talent and work I can only dream of making. The flip side of this is that such a wealth of inspiration is so easily accessible (without leaving the house, which on these dreary January days is quite handy!). In a matter of moments I have as many ideas floating around my head as I can cope with and I'm raring to go, pencil in hand and with the little extra time I seem to have had this week, I have managed to get started on a couple of projects....

Valentines boxes for Four Doors in Rye...


And the beginings of an illustrated map of Hastings & St Leonards...











No comments:

Post a Comment