Friday 13 March 2015

camera action

I'm aware that I've been a bit slack with the pictures recently. This week I have tried to have a camera a bit more at the ready...

Walking the dog





Leaning over bridges


Dancing


Typing


Eating out...


...and in


Making posters (Cherry's might not be massively informative but soooo cool)



And I think spring may have sprung. A bit of after dinner bouncing on the garden death trap! (I took the sides off a few weeks ago in preparation for getting rid of the whole thing, but haven't quite got around to it yet. It's only a matter of time before we have another broken arm or leg.) New fence looking good, thinking of painting it a subtle green blue grey...watch this space!







1 comment:

  1. Those fields look familiar...and please don't have any broken limbs....xx

    ReplyDelete