Thursday 25 September 2014

here and now



Recently my head has been quite muddled with thinking about what to do next (schools, work, the house...) so in an attempt to clear it, I've decided to make a concerted effort to enjoy the present. We have such a lot going on at present that there is plenty for me to choose from!

We had a great weekend just staying home and enjoying each others company. I cleared out the cupboard at the top of the stairs with a little help from my friends! 




We played lego and took the dog for a walk. There was an interesting game in the woods, involving smearing blackberry juice everywhere, there followed baths and showers and pyjamas at 5 o'clock.



I am very pleased with my shoes that I was sure were heading for the bin, but have been resurrected with a £1.95 tin of brown polish. They still really need re heeling and probably soling but they should keep me going a little bit longer.



Not much making achieved this week. Managed to finish another pair of slippers, only the size 11s to go now! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at that tidy cupboard! Puts me to shame. xx Mum

    ReplyDelete